Dr. Sanjay Goja Liver Transplant Surgeon in Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sanjay Goja Top Liver Transplant Surgeon is Director, Clinical Lead & Senior Consultant - Liver Transplant and HPB & Robotic Liver surgery at Narayana Health. Dr. Goja is riding on rich experience of 18+ years. He is credited with performing first Robotic Hepatectomy in India and has an experience of over 2500 Liver Transplants including 2000 Live Donor Liver Transplants. He has done over 1000 liver transplant surgeries and over 500 complex hepatobiliary procedures as a primary surgeon.
MS. FACS. FRCS. FEBS (Multi Organ & Liver Transplant).
Fields of Expertise
Liver transplantation - Adult and Paediatric. HPB surgery. Minimally invasive HPB Surgery. Robotic liver surgery.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). American College of Surgeons (ACS). Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (IAGES). International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS). Clinical Robotic Surgery (CRSA). International Association of Surgeons, Gynecologists & Oncologists (IASGO).
Fellowships / Observerships
Fellowship - European Board of Surgery (FEBS) - Multi Organ and Liver Transplantation. Fellow - American College of Surgeons (FACS). Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS). Fellowship - Liver Transplantation, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. Hands-on Course - Laparoscopic Liver Resection, Ethicon Institute, Cincinnati, USA. Hands-on Course - Robotic HPB Surgery, Yonsei Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.