Dr. Sameer Mehrotra Cardiac Electrophysiologist in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sameer Mehrotra top Cardiac Electrophysiologist in New Delhi. Dr. Sameer Mehrotra is a well-known name in the field of Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS. MD. DM Cardiology (AIIMS). IBHRE Certified Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS). Fellow European society of cardiology (FESC). Fellow Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI).
Presently working as a Director in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing at BLK-Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi. Dr. Sameer Mehrotra is a dynamic and highly skilled Interventional Cardiologist and Cardiac Electrophysiologist with an overall rich and versatile experience of 20 years including over 15 years of specialised experience. He has previously been associated with some of the top institutes in Delhi-NCR. He has also been appointed as a faculty for DNB programme in 2021. Dr. Mehrotra firmly advocates the patient centric approach and believes in providing utmost care to his patients.
Director - Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing at PSRI Hospital, New Delhi. Director - Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing at Primus Super speciality Hospital, New Delhi. Senior Consultant - Interventional Cardiology & Cardiac Electrophysiology at Max Hospital, Shalimar Bagh and Gurgaon. Senior Consultant - Interventional Cardiology & Cardiac Electrophysiology at Jaypee Hospital, Noida. Consultant - Cardiology at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon. Associate Consultant - Cardiology at Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon. He has been a visiting electrophysiologist at many reputed hospitals in Delhi- NCR. DM Trainee - Cardiology at All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi. Senior Resident - Cardiology at GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
Cardiological Society of India (CSI). Indian Heart Rhythm Society (IHRS). Indian Society of Electrocardiography (ISE). Association of Physicians of India (API).
Areas Of Interest:
Electrophysiology Study (EPS) and Radio-frequency ablation (RFA) 2D & 3D mapping – AVNRT / AVRT / Atrial Flutter/ Atrial Tachycardia / VT. Pacemaker Implantation (PPI). ICD / CRT-D / His-bundle Pacing. Lead extraction / Re-do Procedures. Heart Failure Management. Syncope Evaluation. Angiography - Radial (Hand) / Femoral. Complex Angioplasty (Stent) - CTO / Left Main / Multivessel Stenting / Renal Stenting / Rotablation / IUS. PTMC.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.