Dr. Rani Akhil Bhat Gynecological Oncologist in Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Rani Bhat is a top & best Gynecological Oncologist in India with an enormous experience of more than 20 years as a specialist in the field. She is a renowned laparoscopic and robotic surgeon in the region. Dr. Rani has trained and worked with top oncology centers in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Speciality And Areas Of Interest:
Chief of Gyn-Oncology and Director of Gynae-Oncology FellowshipProgram HCG Hospital, Bengaluru, India. Senior Consultant Gynaecologic Oncologist, BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bengaluru, India. Associate Professor of ObsGyn, Oman Medical College, Oman, affiliated to the West Virginia University, USA. Assistant Professor of ObsGyn, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India.
Awards And Achievements
Has won several awards for her research in Gyn-Oncology including the prestigious “Avon Foundation-AACR International Scholar-in-Training Grant” by the American Association for Cancer Research, USA.
Research And Publications
More than 30 peer reviewed publications in national and international journals.
Professional Memberships And Certification
MBBS & MS (ObsGyn) – India. MRCOG - Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, United Kingdom. Fellowship in Gynae-Oncology, KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital, Singapore. Fellowship in Gynae-Oncology & Robotic Surgery, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong. Diploma in Gynaecological Operative Endoscopy, Clermont Ferrand, France.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.