Dr. Ramani Narasimhan Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Ramani Narasimhan top Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon in India with an experience of 35+ years. Dr. Narasimhan specializes in traumatic and non-traumatic orthopedic disorders and diseases. He is a recipient of “Dr. B. N. Sinha gold Medal” award for being the best Resident Orthopedic and outstanding clinical thesis work, awarded by the Lucknow University in 1991. He has also received the prestigious “Exemplary Contribution Award” for Pediatric Orthopedics awarded by the IMA in 2008. Dr. Narasimhan is a Member of multiple reputed organizations namely the Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA), Association of Spinal Surgeons India (ASSI) and Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy (IACP) among others. He has been the Ex-President of Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India (POSI) and Secretary of Pediatric Orthopedic Foundation (POF). The doctor has actively participated at several workshops and presented papers at various annual conferences such as Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India (POSICON) (Vadodara, 2005; Allahabad, 2004; Vellore, 2003; Delhi and Mumbai, 2002; Madurai, 2001), Meet at ‘Ghaziabad Orthopaedic Club’ (Ghaziabad,2002), the Arthroscopic Society meeting held by Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOACON) (Pune, 1995; Bangalore 1994), IOA Instructional Course on “Hip Disorders” at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (New Delhi, 1995) and “2nd International Course on Spinal Surgery and Workshop on Spinal Fixation Systems” (Coimbatore, 1996). Addressed ‘Decision Making in Ambulatory Pediatrics’ at Sir Gangaram Hospital (August, 2002), ‘Indian Academy of Pediatricians (IAP) – Gurgaon’ meet (Gurgaon, 2000) and 20th annual convention of ‘Indian Medical Association (IMA),1999 as a Guest Speaker. His participation at International Conferences include: “Scoliosis Research Society (SRS)” meeting (San Diego), “The Management of Cerebral Palsy – The team approach to improving function” (Rocky Hill, Connecticut), 65th Annual Conference of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) (New Orleans), Speciality Day Meeting of Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA) in the year 1998 and “Indo – Italian Conference on Spinal Surgery & Clinical Management” in collaboration with San Raffaele (Milan) Italy and Delhi Orthopaedic Association in January, 2000. Dr. Narasimhan has actively participated in the Orthopaedic Relief Team and Earthquake Relief Team to cater to earthquake victims of Latur (Maharashtra, 1993) and (New Delhi, 2001). Dr. Narasimhan graduated MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College (New Delhi, 1985) with an MS in Orthopedic Surgery from King George’s Medical College (Lucknow, 1991) with a Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics from Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, (Hartford, 1998) and is a Fellow Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG in Pediatric Orthopaedics) from USA.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of India (POSI) – Life member and Ex-Vice President, POSI. Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA) – Life member. Delhi Orthopaedic Association - Life Member. Secretary, PaediatricOrthopaedic Foundation (POF), a registered society promoting “PaediatricOrthopaedics” in Delhi & NCR. Association of Spinal Surgeons of India (ASSI) – Life member. Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy (IACP) – Life member. Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) All India - Associate Life Member.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Member of review panel Indian Journal of Urology. Member of Executive Council of Delhi Tumor Board.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.