Dr. Rakesh Mahajan Vascular Surgeon in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Rakesh Mahajan top Vascular Surgeon in Delhi. He has a rich experience of 37+ years in surgery. He has been Senior Consultant, Vascular Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, since September 2004. Formerly, he was Consultant Surgeon at Royal Gwent Hospital, UK.
Dr. Mahajan has developed the department of vascular surgery at Apollo hospital Delhi into one of the most trusted centers for vascular surgery, providing specialized care for the past 25 years. There is tireless strife to maintain international standards. Thousands of patients are satisfied having been successfully treated. Apollo offers comprehensive vascular surgery care with entire range of vascular surgery services being available to the patients, catering not only national but international patients also.
Varicose Veins- treatment with ‘Laser/Radio-Frequency Ablation’, Glue Ablation, foam sclerotheray. These are minimal invasive endovascular surgeries and use pin hole techniques. Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) involving any vein & Pulmonary Embolism and its chronic complications. Using thrombolysis and or thrombosuction (penumbra), venoplasty-stenting & IVC filter; Complex venous reconstruction and bypass. Comprehensive management of Diabetic Foot problem which includes revascularization, debridements and stem cell therapy. Limb Salvage for Gangrene/ Peripheral Vascular Disease, Buerger’s Disease – Endovascular treatment – Angiography & Angioplasty/Stenting & Open Bypass Surgery. Wound management using specialized dressings like VAC therapy, IDRT. ‘Stenting’ & Surgery for Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) & Aortic Occlusive Disease, via both open and endovascular techniques like EVAR and TEVAR. Carotid Surgery for Stroke prevention both open and endovascular. Complex Dialysis Access Procedures – Fistulas for Dialysis & dealing with short & long term complications of these procedures. Placement of catheters like HD catheter, Permacath placement, PIC line placement, Chemoport insertion. Comprehensive management of Vascular Trauma. Management of Lymphedema. Uterine artery embolisation required for various Obstretric and gynaecological issues. Surgery for excessive sweating- Hyperhydrosis & blue fingers- Raynaud’s syndrome (including Thoracoscopic Sympathectomy). Treatment of Mesenteric & Renal ischemia and portal hypertension. Arterio-Venous malformations & all other non-cardiac Vascular Problems. Treatment of Cervical rib and its related complications. Management of pain and cramps in both upper and lower limbs.
Vascular Society of India. International Society of Vascular Surgery. The Association of Surgeons of India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.