Dr. Raghuram CP Paediatric Haematologist & BMT Specialist in Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore
Dr. C P Raghuram top Paediatric Haematologist in Bangalore has 20+ years of experience in paediatric oncology, Haematology and BMT and is a consultant Paediatric Haematology, Oncology and BMT at Aster CMI Hospital. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Edinburgh, a Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK, Indian Academy of Paediatrics and a Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Dr. Raghuram’s areas of interest include treating children with cancer, children with leukaemia, lymphomas, brain tumours, solid tumours like Wilms tumour, neuroblastomas, bone tumours, soft tissue sarcomas, germ cell tumours, Retinoblastomas including giving high dose treatment and bone marrow transplantation. He treats children with blood disorders like anaemia, low platelet counts and clotting problems. He is involved in bone marrow transplantation for blood and immunological problems. The highly experienced doctor, who has several presentations and publications at national and international levels, graduated in 1996 and then went on to get an MD in Paediatrics in 1999. He obtained Paediatric Higher Specialty Training at the Eastern Deanery Cambridge, UK. He has also undergone Paediatric Oncology training at various tertiary Paediatric Oncology centres in the UK: Christie Hospital-Manchester, Addenbrookes Hospital-Cambridge, Bristol Royal Hospital for Children-Bristol. He was working at the department of Paediatric Oncology at Royal Marsden Hospital, London before moving to India.
Area of expertise
Paediatrics, Haematology, Oncology and BMT. Treats children with cancer, children with leukaemia, lymphomas, brain tumours, solid tumours like Wilms tumour, neuroblastomas, bone tumours, soft tissue sarcomas, germ cell tumours, Retinoblastomas including giving high dose treatment and bone marrow transplantation. Blood disorders like anaemia, low platelet counts and clotting problems. Bone marrow transplantation. Blood and Immunological problems.
Awards and recognitions
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Edinburgh. Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Edinburgh. Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK. Indian Academy of Paediatrics. National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.