Dr. Punit Singla Liver Transplant Surgeon in Jaypee Hospital Noida | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Punit Singla is one of the top & best Liver Transplant Surgeon in India. The medical specialist is an experienced liver transplant surgeon.
MBBS- Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab. MS - SPMC, Bikaner, Rajsthan. DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology) - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi. Liver Transplant Fellowship- Medanta-the Medicity, Gurugram.
. Liver Transplant Fellowship
IASG (Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology). ASI (Association of Surgeons of India). LTSI (Liver Transplantation Society Of India). ILTS ( International Liver Transplant Society). AMASI.
He has performed complex cases in HPB surgery and liver transplantation including young pediatric cases needing reduced graft, Living donor liver transplant with IVC replacement, Transplant with complex anatomy, ABO incompatible liver transplant, resection of large liver tumors, urgent/emergency liver transplants for liver failure cases, simultaneous liver and kidney transplantation, and split liver transplantation in cadaveric livers. Worked as Associate Consultant at Medanta- the Medicity, in Institute of liver transplantation and regenerative medicine. He established and raised the liver transplant program in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram 2014. He strengthened the Liver transplant team, when he joined Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana in 2017. Under his leadership and vision, the team established first independent living donor liver transplant program in the state of Punjab, India. Under his leadership, team was trained to handle all sort of difficult cases in ICU and operation theater. The team did both adult and pediatric liver transplants. He also performed urgent liver transplantation for acute liver failure. He has trained young liver transplant surgeons in living donor surgery and liver transplant. He supported various liver transplant program across the country.
Areas Of Interest
. Living Donor Liver Transplant. Minimal Invasive Liver Donor Surgery. Paediatric Liver Transplant. Liver Cancer.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.