Dr. Puneet Ahluwalia Urological Oncologist in Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Ahluwalia top urologic oncologist is a Director, Urologic Oncology and Robotics at Max Institute of Cancer Care, New Delhi, India. He is currently the lead Robotic surgeon for Urological tumours at Max institute of Cancer care, Vaishali and Patparganj apart from providing his clinical services and conducting surgeries at Max Institute of Cancer Care Saket, New Delhi. Dr Ahluwalia is one of the few clinical fellowship trained robotic surgeons in India with fellowships in Minimal Invasive Urology (Robotic Surgery) and Urologic Oncology. He brings in vast experience in the field of advanced robotic surgery and treatment of urological cancers in a minimal invasive manner from topmost national and international institutes. He holds to his credit a fellowship in Urologic Oncology from Mie University Japan and has undergone advanced robotic urology training (Ob. Fellowship) from University of Miami, USA.
His clinical practice is mainly driven by his perseverance for providing high level of evidence based care to patients with urological cancers. He has also mentored many fellows/robotic surgeons who have now established successful robotic Program in various top hospitals of country. He has to his credit experience of more than 600 robotic surgeries as a console surgeon including but not limited to robotic prostatectomy, robotic partial nephrectomy, robot assisted radical cystectomy with intracorporeal urinary diversion, robotic radical nephrectomy, robotic inguinal lymph node dissection, robotic adrenalectomy and robotic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection. He has performed more than 1000 minimal invasive procedures for urological cancers including laparoscopic and endourological surgeries besides conventional open urologic oncological surgical procedures.
Education & Training
MBBS - Govt Medical College Patiala (1996-2001). MS Gen Surgery - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.(2003-2006). MCh Urology - Amrita institute of Medical Sciences Kochi (2011-2014). Fellowship in UroOncology (Mie University, Japan (2014). Clinical Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Urology(Robotic Surgery) (2014-2015). Advanced Robotic Training, University of Miami, USA (2016).
American Urological Association (AUA). Urological Society of India (USI). Urological Society of India (USI), North Zone.
Urologic-Oncology And Robotic Surgery. Minimal Invasive Management of Urologic Cancers.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.