Dr. (Prof.) K. N. Srivastava Laparoscopic Surgeon in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi
Dr. (Prof.) K. N. Srivastava top Laparoscopic Surgeon in New Delhi. Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. (Prof.) K. N. Srivastava is a well-known name in the field of general and minimal access surgeries. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, MS, FICS, FMAS & FIAGES
Professional Training Abroad:
Cushieri Introductory Session to laparoscopic Surgery, Course in Advanced Endoscopic Surgical Skills & Course in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery Skills at Ninewells Hospital & Medical School, Dundee (U.K.). Training in Laparoscopic Surgery & Urology at School of Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, USA. Advanced training in Gastro Intestinal Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery of Upper G.I. Tract with Prof. Jeffrey H. Peters, Chief of General Surgery at School of Medicine, University of South California, Los Angeles, USA. Course in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at University of South California, Los Angeles (U.S.A) with Prof. Namir Kathkhouda, Chief Division of Primary and Minimal Invasive Surgery, University of South California, Los Angeles, U.S.A. .
Presently working as a Director & HOD in General & Minimal Access Surgery at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Took Voluntary Retirement from the post of Prof. Surgery & Head of Surgical Unit, PGIMER, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi . Former Consultant Surgeon to the Prime Minister Of India. Three decades of surgical experience in PGIMER, Dr R M L Hospital, New Delhi. as Surgeon, Sr.Surgeon, Consultant Surgeon, Assoc.Prof. & Professor of Surgery. 15 Years experience of advanced laparoscopic surgery and Bariatric surgery. 24 Years Experience of teaching Post graduate (M.S Surgery) students of Delhi University & G.G.S. Indraprastha University at PGIMER, Dr RM L Hospital New Delhi. Undertook Eight Research Projects at PGIMER, Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi. Examiner of M.B.B.S. & M.S (Surgery) in medical Colleges across India. Appraiser of DNB Courses in Surgery in different major hospitals of Delhi. Involved in Training & Teaching of Laparoscopic Surgeons all over the country for last 12 years.
Founder Member Of Hernia Society Of India (HSI) -National Chapter Of Asia Pacific Hernia Society. Life member of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Society of Asia (ELSA). Life member of Indian Asso. of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons. (IAGES) and Member Executive -North Zone (2008-09). Life member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI) Presently “President Central Zone AMASI”. Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Life Member of Delhi State Chapter of ASI. Imm. Past President & Secretary (2004-2007) Delhi State Chapter of ASI. Life member of Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS). Life member of Indian Hernia Society (IHS). Life member of SELSI (Society of Endoscopic and Lap. Surgeons of India). Life member of OSSI (Obesity Surgery Society of India). Life member of India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.