Dr. (Prof.) K. N. Srivastava Laparoscopic Surgeon in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. (Prof.) K. N. Srivastava top Laparoscopic Surgeon in New Delhi. Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. (Prof.) K. N. Srivastava is a well-known name in the field of general and minimal access surgeries. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, MS, FICS, FMAS & FIAGES
Professional Training Abroad:
Cushieri Introductory Session to laparoscopic Surgery, Course in Advanced Endoscopic Surgical Skills & Course in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery Skills at Ninewells Hospital & Medical School, Dundee (U.K.). Training in Laparoscopic Surgery & Urology at School of Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, USA. Advanced training in Gastro Intestinal Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery of Upper G.I. Tract with Prof. Jeffrey H. Peters, Chief of General Surgery at School of Medicine, University of South California, Los Angeles, USA. Course in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at University of South California, Los Angeles (U.S.A) with Prof. Namir Kathkhouda, Chief Division of Primary and Minimal Invasive Surgery, University of South California, Los Angeles, U.S.A. .
Presently working as a Director & HOD in General & Minimal Access Surgery at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Took Voluntary Retirement from the post of Prof. Surgery & Head of Surgical Unit, PGIMER, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi . Former Consultant Surgeon to the Prime Minister Of India. Three decades of surgical experience in PGIMER, Dr R M L Hospital, New Delhi. as Surgeon, Sr.Surgeon, Consultant Surgeon, Assoc.Prof. & Professor of Surgery. 15 Years experience of advanced laparoscopic surgery and Bariatric surgery. 24 Years Experience of teaching Post graduate (M.S Surgery) students of Delhi University & G.G.S. Indraprastha University at PGIMER, Dr RM L Hospital New Delhi. Undertook Eight Research Projects at PGIMER, Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi. Examiner of M.B.B.S. & M.S (Surgery) in medical Colleges across India. Appraiser of DNB Courses in Surgery in different major hospitals of Delhi. Involved in Training & Teaching of Laparoscopic Surgeons all over the country for last 12 years.
Founder Member Of Hernia Society Of India (HSI) -National Chapter Of Asia Pacific Hernia Society. Life member of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Society of Asia (ELSA). Life member of Indian Asso. of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons. (IAGES) and Member Executive -North Zone (2008-09). Life member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI) Presently “President Central Zone AMASI”. Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Life Member of Delhi State Chapter of ASI. Imm. Past President & Secretary (2004-2007) Delhi State Chapter of ASI. Life member of Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS). Life member of Indian Hernia Society (IHS). Life member of SELSI (Society of Endoscopic and Lap. Surgeons of India). Life member of OSSI (Obesity Surgery Society of India). Life member of India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.