Dr. Prashant Vilas Bhangui HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Medanta -The Medicity Gurugram
Dr. Prashant Vilas Bhangui top HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in India. Dr. Prashant gained experience in Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation at two of the most reputed Institutes in India G.B. Pant Hospital and Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. He then successfully completed a Masters Programme in HPB Surgery and Liver Transplantation at the Henri Bismuth Hepatobiliary Institute in France followed by a Fellowship Programme at Centre Hepatobiliare Hopital Paul Brouse Paris. He holds a European Inter University Diploma in Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Cancers: Oncosurgical Strategies and was awarded the Merck KGaA Germany International Educational Grant for clinical research. Dr. Prashant’s areas of special interest include hepatocellular carcinoma colorectal liver metastases and living donor liver transplantation and he has several publications in key peer reviewed International journals on these subjects. He is also on the Reviewer Panel for Journal Of Hepatology Liver Transplantation World Journal Of Surgery. Dr. Prashant’s key areas of research include molecular markers and newer therapies in management of hepatocellular carcinoma and colorectal liver metastases.
Specialization and Expertise
Liver Transplantation. Hepatobiliary Surgery. Hepatocellular Carcinoma management. Management of colorectal liver metastases.
Memberships & Certifications
International Liver Transplantation Society (ILTS), Member VANGUARD COMMITTE. European Society for Organ Transplantation (ESOT) and European Liver Transplant Association(ELITA). American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD). The Transplantation Society (TTS), Member EDUCATION COMMITTEE. International Living Donor Liver Transplant (ILDLT) Study Group. International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Oncologists (IASGO). Indian Society for Organ Transplantation (ISOT). On the Reviewers Panel for various peer reviewed journals including Liver Transplantation, World. Journal Of Surgery, Journal Of Hepatology.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.