Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy Surgical Gastroenterologist in Apollo Hospital Greams Road, Chennai
Dr. Prasanna Kumar Reddy top Surgical Gastroenterologist in Chennai is a surgical gastroenterologist with 47+ years of experience. Awarded for completion of 25 years service at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, he has established GI unit and Advanced Laparoscopic Unit in Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. He is a member of Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, Association of Gastro Endosurgeons (IAGES), Indian Society of HBP, Indian Medical Association, International Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery, Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, Member – Apollo Hospitals Audit and Disciplinary Committee and Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. He has completed MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Diploma in Laparoscopy from Madras University and FRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSE), U.K. Dr. Reddy has several publications in national and international journals.
M.B., FRCS(Eng,Edin,Glasg), FACG(U.S.A), D.Sc(Hon Dip. in Surgical Laparoscopy, (Fr)
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Association of Surgeons of India. Indian Society of Gastroenterology. Association of Surgical Gastroenterology. Association of Gastro Endosurgeons (IAGES). Indian Society of HBP. Indian Medical Assocation. Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh. Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology. International Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery. Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. Member – Apollo Hospitals Audit and Disciplinary Committee. Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. Obesity Surgery Society of India MEMBERSHIP IN SOCIAL CLUBS Madras Gymkhana Club since 1985 Apollo Consultants Club 1990 Madras Club 2005.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.