Dr. Pawan Rawal Gastroenterologist in Artemis Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Pawan Rawal top Gastroenterologist in Gurgaon. Dr. Pawan Rawal finished his medical school from Pt BDS PGIMS Rohtak and DM in Gastroenterology and Hepatology from prestigious Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh,. After DM he continued to work in same institute for next few years and gained proficiency in clinical Gastroenterology, Hepatology and in its application to patient care. With experience of more than 12 years in this field, he is well versed with the management of all kind of luminal, hepatic, pancreatic, biliary and systemic diseases. He has undergone extensive training in both noninvasive and invasive Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He has performed several adult and pediatric upper G I endoscopies/ colonoscopies, ERCPs, capsule endoscopies, push and double balloon enteroscopies. He is quite experienced in performing all kind of therapeutic procedures like variceal banding and scleropathy, balloon and bougie dilatation, glue injection for fundal varicies, endoscopic management of ulcers/bleeding, polypectomy, argon plasma coagulation, percutanous endoscopic gastrostomies (PEG), enteral (naso- jejunal) tube placement, manometry and all kind of therapeutic biliary and pancreatic ERCP and EUS. Dr. Pawan Rawal has keen interest in research and has attended various national and international conferences, international therapeutic endoscopy workshops and CMEs regularly. He has many publications (both national and international) to his credit which include original articles, review articles, chapters in books and case reports. He has particular interest in teaching and is involved in teaching DM fellows, postgraduate students, nursing staff and other paramedical personnel. He has been the guest faculty at various prestigious meeting in India.
• Life member- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
• Life member- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
• Life member- Indian academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
• Life member- INASL
• Association of Physicians of India (API)
• Indian Medical Association (IMA)
• Celiac Disease Society of UK (Coeliac uk)
• Celiac Support Organization (CSO)- Executive member
• European Society of Digestive Oncology (ESDO).
Stomach, Intestine, Liver and Pancreaticobiliary diseases, Management of acidity, ulcers, GI bleeding, constipation, IBS and reflux, Therapeutic endoscopy and ERCP, Endoscopic management of obesity (balloon placement), Endoscopic ultrasound, All food allergies and Celiac disease (wheat allergy), Chronic Hepatitis B and C, Fatty liver, Alcohol induced liver damage/cirrhosis, Gastro, Biliary, pancreatic and Liver cancers, Anorectal diseases like piles and fissures, Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Adult and pediatric upper G I endoscopies/ colonoscopies
ERCPs (Pancreatic and biliary)
Push and double balloon enteroscopies
EUS (Endoscopic ultrasound)
Variceal banding and scleropathy for G I bleed
Balloon and bougie dilatation
Glue injection for fundal varicies
Endoscopic management of ulcers/bleeding
Polypectomy, argon plasma coagulation
Percutanous endoscopic gastrostomies (PEG), enteral (naso- jejunal) tube placement
Balloon placement for obesity.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.