Dr. Nikhil Yadav Laparoscopic & General Surgeon in Aakash Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Nikhil Yadav is one of the best & finest Laparoscopic Surgeons in Dwarka. New Delhi, India and has experience of more than 18 years in the field of Laparoscopic & General Surgery. Dr Yadav has done his MBBS from SKMC Muzaffarpur Bihar and MS General Surgery from JLN Medical College, Ajmer, Rajasthan. After Completing his Senior Residency from Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi, Dr Nikhil has worked in institutions of repute like Action Balaji Hospital, Max Hospital Saket, Artemis Hospital and Bhagat Chandra Hospital. He has keen interest in Laparoscopic procedures including Bariatric Surgeries, Colorectal surgeries, Hepatobiliary and Henia surgeries. He has successfully performed more than 5000 Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies. He is also an expert of latest techniques in Proctocology including laser techniques. He is a well-known surgeon for Hemorrhoids & fistula with minimal rate of recurrence.
MBBS – SKMC, Muzaffarpur Bihar
\r\nMS General Surgery – JLN Medical College, Ajmer Rajasthan
\r\nFMAS (Fellow of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India)
\r\nFIAGES (Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons)
Laparoscopic & General Surgery,
\r\nLaparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Appendectomy, Laparoscopic Inguinal, Ventral Hernia surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Hemorrhoids (Stapler and Laser procedures), Fistula surgery, Pilonidal Sinus, VATS, Thyroid surgery, and Parotid surgery.
Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.