Dr. Neha Sharma Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in C.K Birla Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Neha Sharma is a dynamic & top maxillofacial surgeon with an experience of over 10 years in Oral and Head & Neck cancer surgery along with reconstruction and functional rehabilitation. She completed her post- graduation in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from the reputed Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Udupi. She specializes in jaw reconstruction after surgical resection, both immediate and delayed, using virtual planning and 3D printing techniques for patient specific implants and TM joint replacement.
Dr Sharma has authored several articles for both national and international publications and has been a prominent speaker at various conferences and CME’s.
Area of interest
Oral cancers, Premalignant lesions and conditions, Secondary mandibular reconstruction, Temporomandibular joint disorders, Maxillofacial trauma.
Education and training
Bachelor of Dental Surgery from DAPM RV Dental College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal University, Udupi
Dr Neha Sharma brings with her an experience of more than 10 years and has previously been associated with some of the foremost hospitals in India including Fortis Hospital (Delhi), Artemis Hospital (Gurgaon) and Manipal College of Dental Sciences (Manipal).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.