Dr. (Lt. Col.) Aditya Pradhan Kidney Transplant Surgeon in BLK-Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. (Lt. Col.) Aditya Pradhan top kidney transplant surgeon is the Director for Urology & Renal Transplantation at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi. He has a vast experience of 28 years.
MBBS, MS (Gen Surgery) & DNB Urology. During the year 2006 did a 6 weeks attachment with Dr Ashutosh Tiwari in the field of Robotic Prosatectomy at the Weil Cornell Medical Center, New York. In 2006 did a 2 week attachment at the prestigious Johns Hopkins Hospital ,Brady Urology Center, Baltimore, with Dr Patrick Walsh and Dr Arthur Burnett in the field of prosatectomy.
Previous Experience: Presently working as a Director in Urology, Andrology & Renal Transplant Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. Consultant in Urology at the prestigious Army Hospital R&R, New Delhi. Consultant in Urology at the Military Hospital in Jalandar, Punjab. (Started the Endourology and Laparoscopic Urology programme for this center). Consultant in Urology at the Command Hospital, Lucknow, UP.
Set up of the Renal Transplant Programme of this center and successfully conducted 20 renal transplants in 2006-07. In recognition of this was awarded the Chief of Army Staff Commendation card. Was involved in 2 large mass casualty operations in aid to civil establishment of Pithoragarah Distt in Uttarakhand. Was awarded the Central Army Commander’s Commendation Card for these operations in 1995. Awarded the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Prize.
Member of Urology Society of India, Member of SIU, Member of International Endo-Urology Society.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.