Dr. Kunal Nigam ENT & Cochlear Implant Surgeon in Sanar International Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Kunal Nigam top ENT Surgeon in Gurgaon. Dr. Kunal Nigam is a proficient ENT specialist with an extensive experience of 10 years. He has been a part of more than 1000 successful procedures and has performed various Head and Neck Surgeries and Voice Laser Surgeries. He is an expert in managing emergency ENT procedures. Dr. Kunal Nigam did his MBBS from SRMC & RI, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu followed by MS (Otorhinolaryngology) from SRMSIMS, Bareilly, UP. He has a Scholarship in Rhinology from MAA ENT Foundation, he also has done a certified training course in Cochlear implants and in Sialoendoscopy from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Dr. Kunal Nigam is trained in Laser Voice Surgery and has done a certified training course in the use of Microdebriders for Basic and Advanced FESS Procedures, conducted by Medtronic and MAA ENT Foundation, Hyderabad. With a vast and diverse experience in his work area, Dr. Kunal Nigam excels in his specialty. His skills are highly acknowledged by the healthcare institutions he has worked with.
First Prize in Scientific Paper Presentation at “27th Annual Conference of All India Rhinology Society. First Prize in Scientific Paper presentation at ‘28th Annual Rhinocon’, 2015. Titled ‘Prevalence and Clinico-Pathological Correlation of Fungus in Allergic Rhinitis and Chronic Rhinosinusitis with or Without Nasal Polyposis’. Organizing Member and Master of Ceremony of Rhinocon, Nov’ 2015 at SRMIMS, Bareilly, UP. Organizing Member of Cochlear Implant Workshop, Feb’2016, in the Department of ENT Head & Neck Surgery at Sri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly, U.P. Integral Part of Operating Team which did First Cochlear Implant in Pre and Post Lingual Patients in SRMSIMS, Bareilly, UP.
Voice Disorders. Head & Neck diseases. Hearing Loss in children and adults (cochlear implant). Sinusitis and its complications. Ear, Nose, Throat disorders in children and elderly. Vertigo and dizziness. Allergic symptoms. Sino-nasal tumors. Ear, Nose, Throat emergencies. Stridor, CSF leak, Fungal sinusitis, etc.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.