Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in Max Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Kulbhushan S. Dagar top pediatric cardiac surgeon has been in the field of cardiac surgery for over 21 years, of which the last decade and a half has been dedicated exclusively to the care of infants and children with congenital heart defects. An accomplished surgeon, he has operated upon the whole spectrum of Congenital Cardiac Defects in newborns and children, regardless of complexity.
He has the breath of expertise and experience to tackle the most complex and challenging cases. He leverages innovative techniques and leading-edge technologies to care for children with heart defects from India and Overseas.
Dr. Dagar had his formal training at GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi. As Specialist Registrar, he distinguished himself during his association with the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children, at London (UK). During his stay there, he was initiated into Extra Corporeal Life Support and Heart Transplant techniques.
Education & Training
M.Ch (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery), GB Pant Hospital, University of Delhi, (August 1994). MS (General Surgery), S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University, (May 1991). MBBS, S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University (January 1987).
Paediatric (PED) Cardiac Surgery. Complex Congenital Heart Defects in newborns and Valve Repairs in children.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.