Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Kulbhushan S. Dagar top pediatric cardiac surgeon has been in the field of cardiac surgery for over 21 years, of which the last decade and a half has been dedicated exclusively to the care of infants and children with congenital heart defects. An accomplished surgeon, he has operated upon the whole spectrum of Congenital Cardiac Defects in newborns and children, regardless of complexity.
He has the breath of expertise and experience to tackle the most complex and challenging cases. He leverages innovative techniques and leading-edge technologies to care for children with heart defects from India and Overseas.
Dr. Dagar had his formal training at GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi. As Specialist Registrar, he distinguished himself during his association with the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children, at London (UK). During his stay there, he was initiated into Extra Corporeal Life Support and Heart Transplant techniques.
Education & Training
M.Ch (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery), GB Pant Hospital, University of Delhi, (August 1994). MS (General Surgery), S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University, (May 1991). MBBS, S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University (January 1987).
Paediatric (PED) Cardiac Surgery. Complex Congenital Heart Defects in newborns and Valve Repairs in children.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.