Dr. Khader Hussain Thoracic Surgical Oncologist in Apollo Cancer Centre, Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Thoracic Surgical Oncologist in Chennai. Dr Khader Hussain is specialised in Thoracic Oncology with over 10 years of experience. He is a Consultant in Thoracic Surgical Oncology with exemplary knowledge from endobronchial to thoracotomy along with minimally invasive technology. His areas of interest are Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS), Tracheal resection & reconstruction and Double sleeve lung parenchymal preserving surgery.
Areas of Expertise
Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgeries. No Tube No Fasting Oesophagectomy. Robot-Assisted Thoracic Surgery for Locally Advanced Thymic Tumours. Image Guided VATS for Early Lung Cancer.
Education & Training
Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from Karnataka University. Diplomate of National Board in General Surgery, National Board of Examinations, India. Diplomate of National Board in Surgical Oncology, National Board of Examinations, India. Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery (India). Fellowship in General Thoracic Surgery (Shanghai Chest Hospital, shanghai).
Consultant – Apollo Cancer Centre, Chennai. Consultant Thoracic Surgeon & Surgical Oncologist at K J Specialty Hospital, Chennai. Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Division of Head, Neck, Breast & Thoracic services, Department of Surgical Oncology at Cancer Institute, Adyar. Member of the Association of Surgeons of India. Member of Asian society of cardiothoracic and vascular surgery. Member of Indian Association of Surgical oncology. Member of the European Society of Thoracic surgery. Member of European Association for Cardio-Thoracic surgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.