Dr. Karan Gupta Head and Neck Oncologist in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Karan is a well trained highly skilled robotic and head-neck surgeon. He did his MBBS (Gold Medal) from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi and then is post-graduation MS (Gold Medal) from the prestigious PGIMER, Chandigarh. He did his fellowship in Head-Neck Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai and HCG Cancer Center, Ahmedabad. He is a trained and certified Robotic Head-Neck Surgeon and did his fellowship in Robotic Head-Neck surgery from Vattikuti Foundation, Michigan, USA. He has been further trained in Head-Neck Surgery at some of the best institutes around the globe, like Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre (MSKCC), New York, USA; Stanford University, California, USA and University of Toronto, Canada. He has a special interest in minimally invasive head-neck surgery like Transoral Robotic surgery (TORS), Robotic Thyroidectomy, Robotic Neck Dissections, Sleep surgery and all major head-neck surgeries.
Specialization and Expertise
Minimally invasive Head-Neck Surgery. Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS). Robotic Thyroidectomy. Endoscopic Head-Neck surgery
Memberships & Certifications
British Association of Head & Neck Oncology (BAHNO). Foundation of Head-Neck Oncology (FHNO). European Head & Neck Society (EHNS). International Federation of Head & Neck Societies (IFHNOS). European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi University. MS, Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. DNB, National Board of Examination (NBE). Fellowship, HCG Cancer Centre, Ahmedabad. Fellowship, Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.