Dr. K Subramanyan Interventional Cardiologist in SIMS Hospital Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. K Subramanyan top Interventional Cardiologist in Chennai. Dr. Subramanianyan is one of the accomplished Interventional Cardiologists with about 40 years of clinical practice. Currently, he leads the Cardiology speciality at SIMS Hospital, where he carries the onus of guiding and developing a team of talented Cardiologists, apart from his routine practice. He is highly skilled in Cardiac Interventions like Primary PCIs, Valvuloplasties, ASDs and PDAs closure, Pacemaker implantation, and many other advanced procedures. Dr. Subramanyan obtained his MBBS from Bhopal University in the year 1976 and went on to complete his advanced studies in the field of Cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi. He has practised at some of the top medical institutes and has been instrumental in establishing Interventional Cardiology Programmes at many locations in India. In his career spanning 4 decades, he has performed about 2500 interventional Cardiac procedures (both adult and paediatric). During his academic days at AIIMS, Dr. Subramanyan had been involved in teaching students pursuing MD and DM courses. In last 30 years, he has trained hundreds of DNB (Cardiology) students and has also attended many national and international forums as a faculty.
Primary Coronary interventions. Peripheral Vascular Interventions. Valvuloplasty. Dual and Triple Chamber Pacemaker implantation. Alcohol Septal Ablation in Obstructive Cardiomyopathy (HOCM).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.