Dr. K R Vasudevan Liver Transplant Surgeon in Jaypee Hospital Noida | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. K R Vasudevan top & best liver transplant surgeon in India leads the liver transplant and HPB surgery team at Jaypee hospitals. He has 15+ years of rich professional experience in liver transplant.
. DNB Surgical Gastroenterology 2008 National Board of Examinations(Sir Ganga Ram Hospital), New Delhi. MS General Surgery 2002 Goa Medical College, Goa, India. Visiting fellow- Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute, Pittsburgh , USA and Columbia Presbyterian Transplant Centre, New York, USA.
Association of Surgeons of India. Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology. Indian chapter, International Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Association. Founder Member, Liver Transplant Society of India. International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS).
Awards & Scholarships
Recognised as key opinion leader by The Transplant Society in 2011. Travel grant by International Liver Transplant Society for abstract at the 18th Annual International Conference, 2012 (to Dr Giriraj, my fellow on presenting my concept). “Young Investigator Award” by International Liver Transplant Society for abstract at the 13th Annual International Conference, 2007.
17+ years of experience. 1500+ liver transplant in adults and children. 95% success rate. Established transplant programmes and trained young surgeons. Previously, worked at PSRI, Apollo Hospital , Delhi and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Thomas E. Starzl Transplantaion Institute, Pittsburgh, USA and Columbia Presbyterian Transplant Centre, New York, USA. Trained and helped start the largest public sector transplant program in Pakistan at Gambhat, Sindh.
Areas Of Interest
. Liver Transplant
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.