Dr. Jnanesh Thacker Cardiac Surgeon in Yashoda Hospitals Secunderabad, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Fr. Jnanesh Thacker top Cardiac Surgeon in Hyderabad. Dr. Jnanesh Thacker has more than 34 years of medical experience and has performed over 300 transplants. He was the first surgeon in India to operate on the first Indian patient to receive a lung transplant in Mumbai in 2012. He was also the first surgeon in India to perform a successful minimally invasive lung transplant (2013) and a successful double lung transplant.
He received his Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery from Grant Medical College, Mumbai and his Masters in General Surgery from Tata Memorial Hospital with a specialisation in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery from Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital (KEM Hospital), Parel, Mumbai. Furthermore, he completed his Fellowship in Heart and Lung Transplantation at the University of Pittsburgh Thomas Starzl Institute of Cardiopulmonary Transplantation, also known as the “Mecca of Transplantations.”
MBBS (Bom). MS (General Surgery). M.Ch (CVTS)-Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery. MD (USA)-Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery. Advanced Fellow in Heart, Lung, Heart-Lung Transplantations and Assist Devices at University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. Advanced Clinical Fellow in Cardio Thoracic Surgery (St. Vincent’s Hospital and Emmanuel Hospital, Portland, Oregon, USA). Advanced Clinical Fellow in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery (Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia). Advanced Special Postgraduate Fellow in CT Surgery (Alabama). Diploma in Extracorporeal Technology (KEM CVTS).
Years Of Experience:35+
Lung Transplantation. Heart-Lung Transplantation. Artificial Lung Implantation. Heart Transplantation. Total Arterial Revascularization using only internal mammary arteries on beating heart. Adult Cardio-Thoracic Surgeries. Mechanical Circulatory Support. Non-Transplant Surgery for Heart Failure. Lung Transplantation-Artificial Lung Research. Transplant Immunology. Xeno-Transplantation Research. Heart-Lung Transplantation.
Special Interest and Expertise
International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantations (ISHLT). Indian Society of Heart & Lung Transplantation (INSHLT). Indian Association of Cardio Thoracic Surgeons (IACTS). Cardiological Society of India (CSI). Indian Medical Association (IMA). Association of Medical Consultants, Mumbai (AMC). Pennsylvania Association of Heart & Lung Transplantation.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.