Dr. Harit Chaturvedi Thoracic & Surgical Oncologist in Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Thoracic & Surgical Oncologist in Delhi. Dr Harit K Chaturvedi is the Chairperson of Max Institute of Cancer Care. He joined Max Healthcare in 2009 and has passionately built one of the largest and finest oncology programs in the country. With continuous focus on specialisation, clinical quality, research and academics he has steered his team of over hundred oncologists, into the Disease Management Group (DMG) model, to help position Max Institute of Cancer Care (MICC) as one of the most respected brands in the oncology space. His ability to nurture young talent has earned him the reputation as a teacher and mentor. He has performed surgeries at live surgical workshops, presented his work on national and international conferences and has large number of publications in peer reviewed journals. Dr Chaturvedi has served the national bodies, viz. Indian Society of Oncology and Indian Association of Surgical Oncology as President. His ability to create a grand vision and execute it, was once again demonstrated at the national level, when he built the brand of Indian Cancer Congress, as its first organising secretary.
Education & Training
M. Ch. (Surgical Oncology) – Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, India . M.B.B.S & M.S – G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, India.
President, Elect, Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists. President, Oncology Forum. Immediate Past President, India Society of Oncology. Founder President, Core Cancer Foundation. Member, Association of Surgeons of India. Member, Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI). Member, Delhi Medical Association.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.