Dr. Hari Bipin Radhakrishnan Kattana Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in Mumbai. Exclusive pediatric and congenital heart surgeon with over 14 years of post qualification experience. Expertise includes the entire spectrum of congenital heart surgery with special focus on newborn cardiac surgeries like arterial switch operation, TAPVC repair, Norwood procedure, Aortic arch repairs and also routine surgeries like ASD/VSD/TOF, staged palliation for single ventricle physiology and adult congenital heart surgery. Has experience in heart transplant and ECMO and VAD. Also experienced in minimally invasive surgery for congenital heart disease. Graduated in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery from KEM hospital, Mumbai. Previously Associate Professor of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala. Joined Kokilaben Hospital as Consultant Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in 2009 with mentor and director of the Children's Heart Centre - Dr Suresh Rao. Along with the entire team of Paediatric Cardiologists, Anaesthesiologists, Intensivists etc. has contributed to the success of the Children's Heart Centre from inception in 2009 to date. Involved with over 500 neonatal arterial switch operations, equal number of neonatal TAPVCs and over 8000 congenital heart surgical procedures. The centre is now the largest and most comprehensive for congenital heart disease management in Mumbai and entire Western India.
AREA(S) OF INTEREST: Paediatric Heart Surgeries
TREATMENTS/PROCEDURES OFFERED: All types of Neonatal and Infant Cardiac Surgery, Adult Congenital Heart Surgery, ECMO and VAD support in children and adults, Minimally invasive and Hybrid procedures for Congenital Heart Disease, Paediatric Cardiopulmonary Bypass, Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care, Paediatric Heart Transplantation, Tracheal and airway reconstruction service and lung surgery for children.
MBBS, MS, M Ch. (Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery), FIACTS, FPCHS
Member, Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons. Member, Paediatric Cardiac Society of India. Member, World Society for Paediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. Member, ELSO.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.