Dr. Gouthami .V Paediatric Cardiologist in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Paediatric Cardiologist in Hyderabad. Dr. Vejendla Goutami was trained in advanced cardiology in Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, where she pursued her DM course. Later on, she received advanced training in the department of paediatric cardiology at the Amrutha Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi. She manages the 2D and 3D echocardiography laboratory here and performs several diagnostic and interventional procedures in the cardiac catheterization laboratory in neonates, infants and children. Providing impeccable and evidence-based healthcare services, KIMS Hospitals houses some of the top specialists in the team. The team of super specialist doctors includes Dr Vejendla Goutami, who strives to offer advanced treatments and procedures to her patients. She is a pediatric cardiologist in Hyderabad at the KIMS hospitals. Providing comprehensive care, Dr Vejendla Goutami constantly strives to offer the best healthcare services with a perfect blend of advanced techniques, processes and her medical expertise. Due to the same reason, she is the top pediatric cardiologist in Hyderabad.
Suppose you are looking out for the best paediatric heart surgeon. In that case, you must be looking for a doctor who is experienced with your specific condition and aligns with your communication style. Additionally, you might even search for the doctor's credentials and see whether they align with your needs or nott.
But your search for the leading pediatric cardiologist ends with Dr Vejendla Goutami. She strives to provide excellent healthcare services with a blend of advanced technology and is the best paediatric heart surgeon in Hyderabad. Besides this, she uses leading and integrated healthcare services along with cutting-edge processes and her expertise to work as the best paediatric heart Surgeon. Additionally, the advanced training of Dr Vejendla Goutami in the Department of Paediatric Cardiology received from the Amrutha Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi has helped to mould her as the top pediatric cardiologist. Also, being the Top pediatric cardiologist in Hyderabad, she performs a plethora of interventional and diagnostic procedures in children, infants, and neonates in the cardiac catheterization laboratory.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.