Dr. Gaurav Gupta Cardiac Surgeon in PSRI Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Gaurav Gupta top Cardiac Surgeon in Delhi. Dr. Gaurav Gupta is an eminent Cardiothoracic & Vascular surgeon, who has a vast experience of two decades, in all complex Cardiovascular and Thoracic procedures. These include Surgical treatment of Adult Heart Disease, Paediatric(Congenital)Heart Disease, Beating Heart surgery, Arterial Revascularization, Complex Re-Operations, Valve Replacement and Repairs, Surgery of Aorta and Arch, Thoraco-Abdominal Aneurysms, Aorto-Bifemoral Bypass, Fem-Pop Bypass, Distal Bypass Procedures, Carotid Endarterectomies, AV Fistula, Decortication, Mediastinoscopy and Mediastinal Tumor Excision. He also treats Venous disorders like Varicose Veins and Deep Vein Thrombosis. He has a large experience of dealing with a variety of Chest and Vascular Trauma. He has keen interest in academics and has been involved in Teaching at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral levels. He has presented and authored papers and has been involved in conferences and OPDs in India, and abroad as well. He has special Interest in Cardiac Transplants, Assist Devices and ECMOs, TAVI, Endovascular & Hybrid Procedures. He has been trained at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), New Delhi, which is the premier medical institution in South-East Asia, known worldwide for its state-of-the-art facilities, and experienced and renowned faculty.
Medical Council Of India. Delhi Medical Council. Haryana Medical Council. Indian Association Of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons. Vascular Society Of India. Indian Society Of Organ Transplant.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.