Dr. Ganesh Kumar Mani Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Max Hospital New Delhi
Dr Ganesh Kumar Mani is the top & Best Cardiac Surgeon In India at Max Hospital. He has 40years of experience in Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Forty years of experience till in Cardiothoracic Surgery. Chairman (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery) - Saket City Hospital, New Delhi - 110 017 (Sep 2013 - Present). Senior Consultant (CTVS) - Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110 076 (Jul 2009 - Aug 2013). Visiting Consultant (CTVS) - Mool Chand Hospital, Lajpat Nagar III, New Delhi - 110024 (2008 - 2009). Visiting Consultant (CTVS) - Golden Heart Institute, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085 (2005 - 2009). Chairman & Managing Director (Apr 2003 - Jun 2009). Member (Nominated) - Executive Committee, Delhi Medical Council, Room No. 368, Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi - 110 002 (1998 - 2004). Visiting Professor - Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal (2003). Visiting Consultant & Trustee - Saroj Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi - 110 085 (2001 - 2003). Senior Consultant (CTVS) - Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110076 (Jan 1996 - Jun 2003). Chief Cardiac Surgeon (May 1989 - Dec 1995). Specialist Surgeon (CVS) (SA Grade) - Indian Railways Southern Railway HQ Hospital Perambur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu (Jul 1985 - Apr 1989). Senior Registrar - Royal Prince Alfred & St. Vincent's Hospital, Sydney & Royal Children Hospital, Melbourne (Jan 1983 - Jun 1985). ADMO Cardiac Surgery - S. Rly Hospital, Perambur, Chennai (Jul 1979 - Jan 1983). Lecturer (CTVS) - Christian Medical College (CMC) Hospital, Vellore (Jan 1979 - Jul 1979). Senior Registrar (CTVS) - Christian Medical College (CMC) Hospital, Vellore (Jul 1976 - Dec 1978). Director of Cardiac Surgery - Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi - 110062. Chief Cardiac Surgeon - Delhi Heart & Lung Institute, New Delhi - 110 055. President - Health Education and Research Trust Member, Rotary Club Delhi Central. Chairman - DTEA Alumni Trust.
Education & Training
Fellow of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgeons. Fellow of American College of Surgeons (FACS). Fellows of Indian College of Cardiology (FICC). Fellow of Indian College of Interventional Cardiology. Fellow of Indian Society of Cardiology. Fellow of International Medical Sciences Academy. Advanced training in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery under world-renowned figure Dr. Roger Mee - Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne (1985). Advanced Training in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery under Professor Tim Cartmill - Royal Alexandra Hospital for Sick Children, Sydney, Australia (1984). Heart Transplant training under the able guidance of Dr. Victor Chang & Dr. Mark Shanhan - St. Vincent’s Hospital in Sydney (1984). Advanced training in Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery under the world-renowned Heart Surgeon Professor Douglas Baird - Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia (1983). MNAMS (CTVS) - National Academy of Medical Sciences (1980). MCh (CTS) - Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu (1979). MS (General Surgery) - Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (1975). MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi (1969).
Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS). European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS). Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), USA. International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeons. Cardiological Society of India (CSI). Cardiological Society of India (CSI), Delhi Chapter. Formerly Nominated, Founding Member, Delhi Medical Council (DMC). All India Heart Foundation (AIHF). Hospital Infection Society. Delhi Medical Association (DMA). Rotary Club (3010) Delhi Central. National Accreditation Board of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). Governing Council - Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital, Government of Delhi. Steering Committee, QCI - AIMED Voluntary Initiative on Medical Devices. Governing Council - Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Cardiac Sciences. Cardiac Surgery- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons (CTVS).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.