Dr. Ganesh Kumar Mani Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Ganesh Kumar Mani is the top & Best Cardiac Surgeon In India at Max Hospital. He has 40years of experience in Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Forty years of experience till in Cardiothoracic Surgery. Chairman (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery) - Saket City Hospital, New Delhi - 110 017 (Sep 2013 - Present). Senior Consultant (CTVS) - Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110 076 (Jul 2009 - Aug 2013). Visiting Consultant (CTVS) - Mool Chand Hospital, Lajpat Nagar III, New Delhi - 110024 (2008 - 2009). Visiting Consultant (CTVS) - Golden Heart Institute, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085 (2005 - 2009). Chairman & Managing Director (Apr 2003 - Jun 2009). Member (Nominated) - Executive Committee, Delhi Medical Council, Room No. 368, Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi - 110 002 (1998 - 2004). Visiting Professor - Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal (2003). Visiting Consultant & Trustee - Saroj Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi - 110 085 (2001 - 2003). Senior Consultant (CTVS) - Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110076 (Jan 1996 - Jun 2003). Chief Cardiac Surgeon (May 1989 - Dec 1995). Specialist Surgeon (CVS) (SA Grade) - Indian Railways Southern Railway HQ Hospital Perambur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu (Jul 1985 - Apr 1989). Senior Registrar - Royal Prince Alfred & St. Vincent's Hospital, Sydney & Royal Children Hospital, Melbourne (Jan 1983 - Jun 1985). ADMO Cardiac Surgery - S. Rly Hospital, Perambur, Chennai (Jul 1979 - Jan 1983). Lecturer (CTVS) - Christian Medical College (CMC) Hospital, Vellore (Jan 1979 - Jul 1979). Senior Registrar (CTVS) - Christian Medical College (CMC) Hospital, Vellore (Jul 1976 - Dec 1978). Director of Cardiac Surgery - Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi - 110062. Chief Cardiac Surgeon - Delhi Heart & Lung Institute, New Delhi - 110 055. President - Health Education and Research Trust Member, Rotary Club Delhi Central. Chairman - DTEA Alumni Trust.
Education & Training
Fellow of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgeons. Fellow of American College of Surgeons (FACS). Fellows of Indian College of Cardiology (FICC). Fellow of Indian College of Interventional Cardiology. Fellow of Indian Society of Cardiology. Fellow of International Medical Sciences Academy. Advanced training in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery under world-renowned figure Dr. Roger Mee - Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne (1985). Advanced Training in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery under Professor Tim Cartmill - Royal Alexandra Hospital for Sick Children, Sydney, Australia (1984). Heart Transplant training under the able guidance of Dr. Victor Chang & Dr. Mark Shanhan - St. Vincent’s Hospital in Sydney (1984). Advanced training in Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery under the world-renowned Heart Surgeon Professor Douglas Baird - Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia (1983). MNAMS (CTVS) - National Academy of Medical Sciences (1980). MCh (CTS) - Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu (1979). MS (General Surgery) - Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (1975). MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi (1969).
Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS). European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS). Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), USA. International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeons. Cardiological Society of India (CSI). Cardiological Society of India (CSI), Delhi Chapter. Formerly Nominated, Founding Member, Delhi Medical Council (DMC). All India Heart Foundation (AIHF). Hospital Infection Society. Delhi Medical Association (DMA). Rotary Club (3010) Delhi Central. National Accreditation Board of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). Governing Council - Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital, Government of Delhi. Steering Committee, QCI - AIMED Voluntary Initiative on Medical Devices. Governing Council - Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Cardiac Sciences. Cardiac Surgery- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons (CTVS).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.