Dr. Gagan Gautam Uro Oncologist and Robotic Surgeon in Max Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Gagan Gautam top uro-oncologist is the Head of Uro Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Max Institute of Cancer Care, Max Hospitals, Saket, New Delhi. He is a US fellowship trained robotic uro oncologist and his entire practice is exclusive to the surgical treatment of patients suffering from prostate, kidney and urinary bladder cancers. He has previously worked in top national and international hospitals including the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, and the University of Chicago Medical Center, USA, which is considered one of the leading cancer centers in the world today.
Having performed over 700 robotic operations for prostate, kidney and urinary bladder cancer, Dr. Gautam is one of the few dedicated uro oncologists in India today. He is closely involved in the assessment, treatment and follow-up of patients undergoing treatment of urological cancers at Max Institute of Cancer Care, Saket, New Delhi. As the chief uro oncologist in this institution, he heads a team of professionals who provide educational and counseling services for helping patients choose the most appropriate and cost-effective treatment options for all stages of these diseases. Besides robotic surgery, Dr. Gautam is also an acknowledged expert in open, laparoscopic and endoscopic operations for prostate, kidney and bladder malignancies.
Head – Urologic Oncology & Robotic Surgery (Medanta – The Medicity, 2011 – 2016). Consultant – Urology (Fortis Hospital, New Delhi, 2006 – 2009).
Education & Training
MBBS (MAMC, New Delhi). MS – General Surgery (MAMC, New Delhi). DNB – General Surgery. MCh – Urology (AIIMS, New Delhi). Clinical Fellowship in Robotic Urologic Oncology (University of Chicago).
Prostate cancer. Kidney cancer. Urinary bladder cancer. Adrenal masses.bTesticular and penile cancer.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.