Dr. Divya Doval Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist in Sanar International Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Divya Doval Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist in Gurugram. With a vast experience of 14 years, Dr. Divya excels in this specialty. She has experience of performing over 900 successful stem cell transplants and she is widely acknowledged for her specialized services in Hemato-Oncology and Bone marrow transplant procedures. Dr. Divya Doval did her MBBS from Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad, (Meerut University) followed by MRCPCH from UK, and she has a 3-year fellowship in Hemato-Oncology & BMT. Dr. Divya has a special interest in transplants for Hemoglobinopathies (Thalassemia Major & Sickle Cell disease), Bone Marrow Failure Syndrome (Aplastic anemia /Fanconi anemia), pediatric leukemias, post-transplant complications, and long-term quality of life post-BMT. She has authored more than 30 publications in reputed national and international journals of high impact factor. She has presented scientific research across the globe in various meetings including ASBMT & APBMT. In her career span, Dr. Divya has been associated with several private and government healthcare institutions, she aspires to implement new state-of-the-art technologies and up-gradation of these procedures. She has a keen interest in studying new advancements and sharing her acquired knowledge by writing for several national and international journals.
Member of Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health. Member of Indian Society of Bone marrow transplant (ISBMT).
Autologous stem cell transplant. Allogenic stem cell transplant. Graft versus host disease. Long-term follow-up post-transplant. Transplants for Thalassemia Major & Sickle Cell disease. Haploidentical transplant.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.