Dr Deepak Thakur Pediatric Cardiologist in Paras Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Deepak Thakur top Pediatric Cardiologist in Gurgaon. Dr. Deepak Thakur has joined us as Consultant – Pediatric Cardiology and brings over more than 15 years of experience in handling pediatrics & more than 5 years in Pediatric Cardiology. He has completed his DNB (Diplomate of National Board) in Pediatrics from Govt. Multi-Specialty Hospital, Chandigarh followed by FNB (Fellowship of National Board ) in Pediatric Cardiology from Apollo Hospital, Chennai. Apart from this, Dr Deepak has done many professional courses & workshops like Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Dayanand Medical College (DMC), Ludhiana , Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Programme, PGIMER, Chandigarh, Fetal Echocardiography and Perinatal Cardiac Morphology Workshop & many others. He was awarded as Best Teacher Faculty in Advance Pediatric Echocardiography Programme in 2018. He has multiple research publications and has been a key speaker and faculty at various national and international conferences.
Educational and Professional Experience
Consultant Pediatric Cardiology Artemis Hospital Gurgaon, Haryana, India.(2019- Till date). Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India- Associate consultant, Pediatric Cardiology, 2018-2019. Apollo Hospital, Chennai – FNB (Fellowship of National Board – Pediatric Cardiology) 2016-18. Government of N.C.T of Delhi, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU), New Delhi- Senior Resident (Pediatrics) 2014-2016. Gian Sagar Medical College & Hospital, Rajpura, Patiala, Punjab – Senior Resident (Pediatrics) 2013. Govt. Multi Specialty Hospital, Sector 16, Chandigarh. – DNB (Diplomate of National Board) – Pediatrics 2009-2012. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi – Resident 2008. Govt. Multi Specialty Hospital, Sector 16, Chandigarh – Internship 2006-2007. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka – MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) 2002-2006.
Area of Expertise
Pediatric Cardiac evaluation & Echocardiography (Acquired & Congenital Heart Disease). Neonatal Cardiac evaluation & Echocardiography. Adult Congenital Heart Disease Cardiac evaluation & Echocardiography. 3D Echocardiography. Fetal Echocardiography. Trans esophageal Echocardiography. Diagnostic & Interventional cardiac Catheterization. Post op Cardiac Critical care management, Pediatric Cardiac Emergency Evaluation& management (Pediatric CTVS ICU).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.