Dr. Chander Mohan Mittal Cardiac Surgeon in Sanar International Hospital Gurgaon
In his 15+ years of professional experience, Dr Chander Mohan Mittal top cardiac surgeon has individually performed 2000+ cases and was involved in around 14000 cases. He has been trained at the most prestigious medical college around the globe; AIIMS, New Delhi and is a member of the Royal college of surgeons (MRCS), Glasgow, UK, and FELLOW OF AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS (FACS, USA). He has a rich experience of working with some of the renowned private and government institutes including AIIMS, New Delhi.
Dr. Mittal has been an eminent scholar and won several accolades. He won Gold Medal (DMA) for being the Best All Round MBBS Student at AIIMS by then President of India, His Excellency Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, and the Texas Heart Institute award for undergraduate writing in Cardiovascular Medicine & Surgery. He is specialized in treating cardiac diseases of adults and children and is proficient in performing all kinds. adult cardiac surgical procedures, pediatric cardiac surgical procedures, and thoracic surgical procedures as well as vascular surgical procedures.
. Acute Aortic DissectionTreatment. Aortic Dissection RepairSurgery. ASD (Atrial Septal Defect)Closure. ASD / VSD DeviceClosure. Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Surgery. Cardiac Catheterisation. Cardiac InvasiveProcedures. Cardiac TumourTreatment. Cardio-ThoracicSurgery. cardiovascular conditions. Cardioversion. Congenital Heart Disease Procedures. Coronary Angiogram. Coronary Angioplasty/Bypass Surgery. Minimal Access Surgeries for Valves. Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement. Pacemaker Implantation. Patent Ductus Arteriosus Device Closure. Paediatric Heart surgical procedures. Peripheral vascular disease. ROSS Procedure. Treadmill Test –TMT. Treatment of Arrhythmia.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.