Dr. Bhavna Banga IVF Specialist in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Bhavna Banga top IVF Specialist in New Delhi. Dr. Bhavna Banga is an internationally trained dedicated fertility & IVF specialist with experience of over 14 years in Reproductive Medicine & IVF. Her practice is channelled by extensive training in India and at renowned fertility units overseas.
MBBS. Masters in Obstetrics & Gynae. Clinical Fellow in Reproductive Medicine.
Advanced IVF Training In Fertility & IVF At World-Renowned Centres: Monash IVF, Melbourne (Australia), Yale Fertility, Yale University (U.S.A.), Royal Victoria Hospital, McGill University (Canada), Homerton University Hospital, NHS, London (UK), Weill Cornell Male Reproductive Centre, New York, Androfert, Centre of Excellence for Male Infertility, Campinas (Brazil).
Presently working as Director in department of IVF & Infertility Treatment at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Consultant - Infertility & IVF - Fortis Noida, Fortis Gurgaon, Fortis Hospital La femme, New Delhi. Clinical Associate at Genesis IVF Centre, Pune.
European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE). The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Indian Fertility Society (IFS). Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI). Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
Male Infertility. Management of Poor Responders. Management of patients with Low Egg Reserve (Low AMH). Pre-genetic Screening / Pre-genetic Diagnosis (PGT-A / PGT-M). Optimizing Outcomes in Infectious Couple (HIV / HCV / HbSAg / VDRL). PCOS / Endometriosis / Fibroids. Egg Donation Cycle. Surrogacy / Azoospermia.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.