Dr. Balbir Singh Interventional Cardiologist in Max Hospital New Delhi
Dr Balbir Singh top cardiologist, is Chairman of Cardiology Pan Max, he heads Cardiology and is responsible for development, quality, clinical governance, physician hiring, credentialing, research and training, including DNB program in Cardiology across all Max hospitals.
He joined Max HealthCare in November 2019 after a long and successful tenure as Chairman of Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology at Medanta Hospital. He has been widely recognized and has received many National and International awards, including Padma Shri.
Medanta -The Medicity, Chairman, Cardiology & Electrophysiology (2009 to 2019). Apollo Hospital, Senior Consultant (2007 to 2009). Fortis Heart Institute & Research Center, Principal Consultant (December 2004 to April 2007). Batra Hospital, Senior Consultant (1998 to 2004). AIIMS, Senior Professor (1993 to 1997).
Education & Training
MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, 1983. MD, Internal Medicine, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, 1987. DM, Cardiology, Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, New Delhi, 1992. Fellowship, American College of Cardiology, USA, 2005.
President of Delhi CSI, at present. Former President of IHRS
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.