Dr. Ashish Dixit BMT Specialist in Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Ashish Dixit top bmt specialist is a consultant bone marrow transplantation in Old airport road, Bangalore Works at Manipal Hospitals expertise in cancer care, oncology & BMT.
MBBS: Gajra Raja Medical College (GRMC), Gwalior, India | MD: Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh | DNB: National Academy Of Medical Sciences, India | DM (Clinical Haematology): All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Fellowship & Membership
Member- American Society of Haematology. Member- Indian Society of Haematology & Blood Transfusion (ISHBT). Member- Indian Society of Stem Cell Transplant. Member- Paediatric Haematology Oncology (PHO) chapter of IAP. Member- Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
Field of Expertise
Haematology, Hemato-oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant. Special interest and expertise in performing Blood & Bone Marrow transplants for various benign and malignant haematological disorders. Diagnosing and treating malignant Haematology disorders like Acute and Chronic Leukemias, Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphomas Myeloma, Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) etc. Diagnosing and treating Red cell disorders like Aplastic Anaemia, Autoimmune Haemolytic Aemia, Nutritional Anaemia, Thalassemia and Sickle Cell Anaemia etc. Diagnosing and treating Platelet disorders like Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP) etc. Diagnosing and treating thrombotic disorders like deep vein thrombosis, recurrent thrombotic episodes, pulmonary embolism, Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APLA), Hereditary Thrombophilia etc. Diagnosing and treating bleeding and coagulation disorders like Haemophilia, von Willebrand disease (vWD), other platelet function disorders, rare clotting factor deficiencies etc. Evaluating and managing haematological complications arising in pregnancy and postpartum period. Evaluation of Paediatric haematological disorders- both hereditary & acquired. Evaluating and managing haematological complications in renal disorders, Rheumatology disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, Neurological disorders, Intensive care units etc.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.