Dr. Arvinder Singh Soin Liver Transplant Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. AS Soin top most liver transplant surgeon leads India’s largest and one of the world’s most successful liver transplant programs at Medanta – The Medicity. Dr. Soin and his team is renowned for their 95% success rate. Dr. Arvinder Singh Soin is one of the best Liver Transplant Surgeons and Hepatobiliary Surgeons in India and has experience of 21 years. He has performed over 2500 liver transplants in India and over 12000 other complex liver, gall bladder and bile duct surgeries with 95% success rate. Expertise are Liver Cancer, Cirrhosis, Bile Duct Cancer, Gall Bladder Cancer, Biliary stricture, Liver Cyst, Liver Metastases and Biliary Atresia, to name a few. He has acquired Fellowship in General Surgery from Royal College of Edinburgh, UK. He also took over the first of its kind dedicated Institute for Liver Transplantation in Asia and one of the very few in the world. Awarded The Padma Shri by the President of India for developing a comprehensive Liver transplant program in the country in 2010. Member of prestigious organisations like association of Surgeons of India, British Transplantation Society, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh,Indian Society of Organ transplant and many more.
Specialization and Expertise:
Liver Transplant, Liver Surgeries, Choledochal Cyst, Portal Hypertension.
MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi, MS, AIIMS, New Delhi, FRCS, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, FRCS, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, U.K.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.