Dr. Aru Chhabra Handa ENT Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Aru Chhabra Handa top ENT surgeon is a graduate of Amritsar Medical College and did her postgraduation in ENT from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. She is trained in all routine and emergency surgeries of ear, nose and throat. She has more than 26 years of experience in the field of ENT. She worked as Assisstant Professor AIIMS, New Delhi and also has experience from working at different places like PGIMER Chandigarh, Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh, Safdarjung Hospital, Moolchand Hospital and Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi. She has expertise in endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery, rhinoplasty, microear surgery and neuro- otological disorders. She has special interest in paediatric otorhinolaryngology. She has about 40 publications in various international and national journals and book chapters. She has presented papers, been a panelist and guest faculty in various CMEs, workshops and conferences. She has been organizer and co- organizer for various CMEs and Workshops.
Specialization and Expertise
Nose & Sinus Diseases. Paediatric ENT.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.