Dr. Anshumala Shukla-Kulkarni Laparoscopic & Robotic Gynaecologic Surgeon in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Laparoscopic & Robotic Gynaecologic Surgeon in Mumbai. Dr. Anshumala has been Consultant at KDAH since 7 years. She is also a dedicated minimal-access (Laparoscopic) and Robotic Surgeon for Gynaecology.She has performed more than 2,000 complex surgeries laparoscopically. She has successfully removed largest uterus in Laparoscopic hysterectomy which weighed 4.1 Kg and 3.6 Kg Fibroids in Myomectomy. She has also successfully managed and treated the largest series of Total Laproscopic Hysterectomy, Sacrocolpopexy and Prolapses with outcomes at par with international benchmarks. Dr. AnshumalaShukla Kulkarni has done her advance training from Singapore and Australia. Previously she has worked with prestigious hospitals like Saifee Hospital, Mumbai and St. George Hospital, Sydney. She conducts Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy workshops for Gynaecologist. Has trained more than 50 doctors. She also conducts Bleeding Risk Management workshop. She has been trained for Gynaecology Sprint programme at Advanced Laparoscopic Training Centre at Shizuoka Japan.
AREA(S) OF INTEREST: Minimal-access and Robotic Gynaecologic Surgery.
TREATMENTS/PROCEDURES OFFERED: Excisional Endometriosis Surgery, Sacrocolpopexy for Vaginal vault prolapsed, Robot-assisted surgery for Complex Gynaecological procedures., Endometriosis and Urinary Incontinence - Burch Colposuspension (TVT tape for urinary incontinence), Pelvic Floor Surgery.
NAME OF INSTITUTE(S): MD (Obs&Gyne) KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
FELLOWSHIPS: Minimally-invasive surgery (Singapore and Australia). K. K Women's & Children's Hospital. Sydney Women's Hospital and Endoscopic Centre.
FOGSI. IAGE. SERG
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.