Dr. Anil Kumar Anand Radiation Oncologist in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anil Kumar Anand top most radiation oncologist has over 30+ years of rich experience to his credit in the field of radiation oncology. He is an alumni of Dayanand Medical College Ludhiana from where he did is MBBS, followed by MD (Radiotherapy and Oncology) from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGI) Chandigarh. He has done specialised training in radiation therapy at the New York Hospital Medical Centre of Queens. He has also done specialised training in Radiotherapy of Head and Neck Cancers from The Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London. Dr. Anand has joined FMRI, Gurugram from Max hospital, Saket where he wasassociated as Principal Director-Radiation Oncology since 2009. Previously hewas associated with organizations like Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, BatraHospital and Medical Research Center, New Delhi and PGI Chandigarh. Dr Anand has many scientific publications to his credit, the most recent being Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)in recurrent head and neck cancers. He is a member of Indian Society of Oncology, American Society of RadiationOncology and Association of Radiation Oncologist of India. He is also an Advisor of Scientific Bodies like (ICRO), WHO andother UN organisations. He is a member of Editorial board, Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics.
MBBS, MD (Radiotherapy & Oncology)
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.