Dr. Anil Bhan Cardiac Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon
Dr. Bhan is an outstanding higly skilled cardiovascular surgeon and a graduate from Medical College Srinagar (Best outgoing graduate-Gold Medalist). He possesses largest experience in Aortic surgery in India. Dr. Anil Bhan is a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon with an experience of 38+ years in this field. He has designed and developed more than 50 surgical instruments in the field of cardiac surgery. He has performed more than 15,000+ cardiac and vascular procedures with excellent outcomes, matching with the best in the world. Dr. Bhan is an outstanding cardiovascular surgeon and a graduate from Medical College Srinagar (Best outgoing graduate-Gold Medalist). He possesses the largest experience in Aortic surgery in India. Dr Anil Bhan is a Life Member of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons, Member Delhi Chapter of CSI, Member Cardiothoracic Surgical Network (USA)Life Member of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India. Dr. Bhan was one of the team members that performed the first successful Heart Transplantation in India (1994). He has been a professor in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), one of the most coveted medical institutes all over India.
Specialization and Expertise:
Aortic aneurysm surgery, Pediatric cardiac surgery, Valve repairs, Peripheral Vascular Surgery
MCh, 1988, AIIMS, Delhi, MS, 1984, PGI, Chandigarh, MBBS, 1981, Medical College, Srinagar
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.