Dr. Anil Bansal Interventional Cardiologist in Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Top Interventional Cardiologist in Dubai. Dr. Anil Bansal is a graduate of Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, (1982) and Completed his training in Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional cardiology at William Beaumont Hospital (University of Michigan) 1989 and has also had fellowship in Peripheral Vascular Interventions at University of Zurich, Switzerland. He was the Director Cardiac Catheterization Lab & Interventional Cardiology at East Carolina School of Medicine, University of North Carolina. Dr. Bansal has done over 20,000 cases of coronary and peripheral interventions including participating in phase-3 FDA trial of stent grafts and peripheral interventions, he is proficient in permanent pacemaker, ICD and CRT implantations. He is also proficient in Transeptal catheterization with Mitral and Aortic Valvuloplasty, and has over 35 years of experience in interventional cardiology both in United States, India & UAE. Dr. Bansal is certified by American Board in Internal Medicine (1986), Cardio Vascular Diseases (1989), Nuclear Cardiology (1998), Interventional Cardiology (1999-recertified in 2015) & Certified for pacing by North American Society for Pacing and Electro-Physiology (1989) with special training in Peripheral Vascular Disease. :
Area of Interest
Complex coronary interventions with CTO. Interventions in limb salvage Ischemia. Transeptal catheterization with Mitral and aortic valvuloplasty. CRT-D Therapy for CHF. Research interest in Primary Angioplasty in Acute myocardial infarction.
MBBS, MD, FACC, FSCAI, Certified American Board of Interventional Cardiology, Cardio Vascular Diseases, Internal Medicine & Certified by North American Society of Pacing & Electrophysiology.
More than 20 Years
English, Hindi & Urdu
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.