Dr. Anand Kumar K Haematologist & BMT Specialist in SPARSH Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore
Dr. Anand Kumar K top Haematologist & BMT Specialist in Bangalore. Dr. Anand Kumar K is a consultant in the Haematology Department at SPARSH Hospital and an expert in bone marrow transplant, haematology, paediatric oncology and adoptive cellular therapy. Upon completing his graduation, he pursued MD Paediatrics, FIAP and FNB in Paediatric Haematology and Oncology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. In addition to that, he also pursued his Fellowship in Paediatric Oncology and Advanced Paediatric BMT (NUH, Singapore). Dr. Anand has rich professional experience in the area of Haematology, Pediatric Oncology and BMT, as he has worked with the best team of haematologists at prestigious institutions of the country. He has been an active participant in many national and international conferences and has authored in many peer-reviewed journals and publications. He is a specialist in treating various haematological conditions like thalassemia, sickle cell anemia, refractory anemia, polycythemia, thrombocytopenia, leukemia, lymphoma, and bleeding and clotting disorders. He is a expert in bone marrow transplants of all type for various disorders like thalassemia, sickle cell anemia and leukemia amongst others. He is an expert in managing childhood cancers like brain tumours, bone tumours, Wilms' tumour and neuroblastoma. Dr. Anand strongly believes in evidence-based practice and aims at improving the overall outcome of paediatric patients suffering from various haematological and oncological conditions all over the world, especially in developing countries like ours. He aspires to make bone marrow transplant available for every patient in need of one at an affordable price.
MBBS, MD Paediatrics, FIAP & FNB Paediatric Haematology and Oncology, Fellowship Paediatric Oncology and Fellowship in Advanced Paediatric BMT (NUH, Singapore).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.