Dr. Anand Kumar K Haematologist & BMT Specialist in SPARSH Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anand Kumar K top Haematologist & BMT Specialist in Bangalore. Dr. Anand Kumar K is a consultant in the Haematology Department at SPARSH Hospital and an expert in bone marrow transplant, haematology, paediatric oncology and adoptive cellular therapy. Upon completing his graduation, he pursued MD Paediatrics, FIAP and FNB in Paediatric Haematology and Oncology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. In addition to that, he also pursued his Fellowship in Paediatric Oncology and Advanced Paediatric BMT (NUH, Singapore). Dr. Anand has rich professional experience in the area of Haematology, Pediatric Oncology and BMT, as he has worked with the best team of haematologists at prestigious institutions of the country. He has been an active participant in many national and international conferences and has authored in many peer-reviewed journals and publications. He is a specialist in treating various haematological conditions like thalassemia, sickle cell anemia, refractory anemia, polycythemia, thrombocytopenia, leukemia, lymphoma, and bleeding and clotting disorders. He is a expert in bone marrow transplants of all type for various disorders like thalassemia, sickle cell anemia and leukemia amongst others. He is an expert in managing childhood cancers like brain tumours, bone tumours, Wilms' tumour and neuroblastoma. Dr. Anand strongly believes in evidence-based practice and aims at improving the overall outcome of paediatric patients suffering from various haematological and oncological conditions all over the world, especially in developing countries like ours. He aspires to make bone marrow transplant available for every patient in need of one at an affordable price.
MBBS, MD Paediatrics, FIAP & FNB Paediatric Haematology and Oncology, Fellowship Paediatric Oncology and Fellowship in Advanced Paediatric BMT (NUH, Singapore).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.