Dr. Abhishek Mitra Surgical Gastroenterologist & GI Onco Surgeon in Paras Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Abhishek Mitra top Surgical Gastroenterologist & GI Onco Surgeon in Gurgaon. He is one of the very few with a certified post-doctoral (HBNI) fellowship in the field of Gastrointestinal and Hepato-pancreatico-biliary (GI & HPB) cancers. He obtained his postdoctoral degree from the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai He learnt the fundamentals of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary surgery and cancer surgery from internationally renowned surgeons and oncologists. He strongly believes in evidence based and ethical clinical practice. He is an expert in managing all types of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary ailments and cancers.
Senior Consultant, Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi. Consultant, Department of GI Surgery, Indraprastha Apollo, New Delhi. Senior Consultant, GI and HPB Oncosurgery, National Cancer Institute, Nagpur. Special Senior Resident, Colorectal Service, Department of Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Lecturer in GI and HPB Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. HBNI Fellow GI and HPB Oncology in Department of Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. D.N.B Senior Resident in the Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation, at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. Assistant Professor in the Department of General Surgery at Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. Senior Resident in the Department of General Surgery at Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. Junior Resident in the Department of General Surgery, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. Internship at Lok Nayak Hospital attached to University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Education and Fellowships
M.B.B.S., MAMC & Lok Nayak Hospital, University of Delhi. M.S. (General Surgery), LHMC and SSK Hospital, University of Delhi. DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Diplomate National Board. HBNI Fellowship GI and HPB Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Homi Bhabha National Institute.
Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Indian Medical Association (IMA), Gurgaon. Indian Medical Association (IMA), South Delhi. Oncology Forum. Gurgaon Oncology Forum.
Open and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries for Cancers of Esophagus, Stomach, Liver, Gallbladder, Bile duct, Pancreas, Colon, and Rectum, etc. Complex surgeries for liver, pancreatic, retroperitoneal tumors including cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC for peritoneal surface malignancies. Multidisciplinary and evidence-based management of gastrointestinal and HPB cancers. Training of young surgeons and Research.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.