Dr. A V Gurava Reddy Joint Replacement Surgeon in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Joint Replacement Surgeon in Secunderabad. Dr. A.V. Gurava Reddy is the Managing Director of KIMS-SUNSHINE Hospitals. He is widely regarded as a visionary in the field of orthopaedics and is well-known for embracing the human side of health care. Dr. A.V. Gurava Reddy performs close to 2000 joint replacements (Hip, Knee and Shoulder both Primary and Revision) in a year, which is the second highest in entire South Asia. He is one of the best joint replacement surgeons in India – well supported by an experienced team of 100+doctors and paramedical staff. Dr. Reddy has extensive international experience as he has worked for more than ten years in the UK. He frequently tours Middle East, Europe and USA as a visiting consultant for performing joint replacement surgeries. He is a very popular joint replacement surgeon and medical expert in Middle East, Europe and USA. His exemplary career spanning more than two decades has ensured happy and trouble-free lives for thousands of patients. Prior to setting up Sunshine Hospitals, he has been in senior leadership positions in company of great peers and great mentors including Dr. Sancheti, Dr. Campbell, Dr. Monk, Dr. Hardinge, Prof. Klenerman and others at reputed national and international health care institutions. Dr. Reddy has been an active faculty member at the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK and has participated in various national and international conferences. He is the founder member of “Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons”. Owing to his outstanding services in the field of Orthopaedics, he was felicitated by the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri. K Rosiayyah in the year 2010.
Dr. A.V. Gurava Reddy’s inspiring and remarkable journey as a globally renowned joint replacement surgeon drives Sunshine Hospitals towards the zenith of healthcare delivery.
1) Performed Joint Replacement surgeries on patients from Tanzania, Nigeria, Middle East and South Africa.
2) Performed the highest number of Buechel – Pappas mobile bearing total knee arthroplasty in the whole of India.
3) Performed the highest number of bilateral simultaneous total knee arthroplasties in A.P. First orthopaedic surgeon in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh to use computer navigation system for total knee arthroplasty.
4) First in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh to launch Oxinium Smith and Nephew total knee prosthesis. First doctor in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh to perform all four joint replacements on a single patient.
5) First in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh to launch CR-150 Hiflex cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty. The Dept. of Orthopaedics: Best Joint Replacement Surgeons in India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.