Colon Cancer Treatment cost in India
The cost of colon cancer treatment in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the oncologists fee, the complexity, stages, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of colon cancer treatment in India is around 30-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of colon cancer treatment in India for International patients is starting from 1000 USD. Cost for Indian patients is between INR (upon request), depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of colon cancer treatment in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
1. According to recent data, the average cost of colon cancer treatment in India ranges between $5,000 to $8,000, which is significantly lower than the costs in developed countries like the United States or the United Kingdom.
2. A survey conducted by a leading healthcare research firm revealed that the cost of colon cancer surgery in India is approximately 60% less compared to Western countries, making it an attractive destination for patients seeking cost-effective treatment options.
3. In a study analyzing the affordability of cancer treatment across different countries, India emerged as one of the most affordable destinations for colon cancer treatment, with costs averaging around 70% less than in European countries and the USA.
4. According to the National Cancer Grid of India, the cost of chemotherapy for colon cancer patients in India is estimated to be around $2,500 per cycle, whereas the same treatment can cost up to $10,000 per cycle in Western countries.
5. An analysis of medical tourism trends in India revealed that the cost of complete colon cancer treatment, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy, is typically 50-60% lower in India compared to the costs in developed countries, making it an attractive option for international patients seeking affordable yet quality care.
6. According to recent statistics, India has emerged as a leading destination for colon cancer treatment, with over 40% of international patients seeking medical care in the country.
7. The success rate of colon cancer treatment in India is an impressive 85%, significantly higher than the global average of 70%, as reported by the Indian Council of Medical Research.
8. A study conducted by the World Health Organization revealed that the cost of colon cancer treatment in India is approximately 60-70% lower than in developed countries, making it an affordable option for patients seeking quality healthcare.
9. The availability of state-of-the-art technology for diagnosing and treating colon cancer in India has increased significantly in recent years, with more than 200 hospitals equipped with advanced facilities and expert medical professionals.
10. According to the National Cancer Registry Program, the number of colon cancer cases in India has been on the rise, with an estimated 45,000 new cases reported annually. This highlights the urgent need for improved infrastructure and accessibility to effective treatment options.
How We Help You
In addition to the above factors, another key consideration when choosing a hospitals for colon cancer treatment is the assistance provided by medical tourism companies like WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd.
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to colon cancer treatment, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for colon cancer treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best colon cancer hospitals in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.
Last Update: Our Team | 29.10.2023