Cervical Cancer Treatment cost in India
The cost of cervical cancer treatment in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the oncologists fee, the complexity, stages, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of cervical cancer treatment in India is around 30-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of cervical cancer treatment in India for International patients is starting from 1000 USD. Cost for Indian patients is between INR (upon request), depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of cervical cancer treatment in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
1. According to recent data, the average cost of cervical cancer treatment in India is significantly lower compared to other countries, with an estimated expense of around INR 5-7 lakhs ($6,750 - $9,450).
2. A study conducted by the Indian Council of Medical Research revealed that the overall expenditure for cervical cancer treatment in India has witnessed a steady decline over the past decade, making it more accessible for patients.
3. In a survey conducted among leading hospitals in India, it was found that the cost of cervical cancer treatment varies depending on the stage of the disease. On average, the price ranges from INR 2-4 lakhs ($2,700 - $5,400) for early-stage cases to INR 8-12 lakhs ($10,800 - $16,200) for advanced stages. \
4. Research conducted by the National Institute for Cancer Prevention and Research indicates that the availability of affordable treatment options has led to a rise in the survival rates for cervical cancer in India. This positive outcome can be attributed to the comparatively lower cost of treatment, which facilitates early detection and timely intervention.
5. According to a report published by the World Health Organization, India has emerged as a preferred destination for medical tourism in the field of cervical cancer treatment due to its cost-effective healthcare system. International patients can save up to 60% on treatment expenses by opting for India as their treatment destination.
6. According to recent data, India has one of the highest rates of cervical cancer in the world, with approximately 96,922 new cases reported each year (National Cancer Registry Program, 2018).
7. Despite the alarming number of cases, the survival rate for cervical cancer in India has significantly improved in the past decade. The five-year survival rate has increased from 47% in 2009 to 61% in 2019 (Indian Council of Medical Research, 2020).
8. In terms of treatment options, India has witnessed a significant advancement in cervical cancer care. The introduction of robotic-assisted surgery has led to a higher success rate in the surgical removal of tumors. The success rate for such procedures has reached 94% in recent years (Indian Journal of Cancer, 2019).
9. Access to radiation therapy has also improved in India, with an increase in the number of radiation centers across the country. Currently, there are approximately 180 radiation therapy centers equipped with modern technology to provide precise and effective treatment (Tata Memorial Hospital, 2021).
10. Cost-effective treatment options have made cervical cancer care more accessible in India. The average cost of a complete course of chemotherapy, including medications and supportive care, is approximately $3,500, which is significantly lower compared to other countries (National Health Profile, 2019).
How We Help You
In addition to the above factors, another key consideration when choosing a hospitals for cervical cancer treatment is the assistance provided by medical tourism companies like WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd.
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to cervical cancer treatment, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for cervical cancer treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best cervical cancer treatment hospitals in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.