Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) or Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT) cost in Thailand
Depending on a number of variables, including the type of transplant, the hospital or medical facility, the patient's health, and the exact treatment plan, the cost of a bone marrow transplant (BMT) or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) can vary dramatically. Costs can fluctuate over time as a result of a number of factors, including modifications to healthcare regulations, currency exchange rates, and medical practices. Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) or Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT) cost in Thailand for International Patients is between 49,500 USD to 60,500 USD (APPROX).
In general, complicated medical procedures like BMT or HSCT are expensive and frequently need hospitalization, medical staff fees, lab test costs, donor-related costs (if relevant), medication costs, and post-transplant care.
How We Help You
WDI Medical Tourism And Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that provides assistance to medical tourists seeking treatment in Thailand also. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to Bone marrow transplant treatment WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in Thailand based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to Thailand for Bone marrow transplant treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best bone marrow transplant in Thailand. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit prefer country, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission (Embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.