Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant Treatment Proposal
We have a full-fledged BMT care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues provide a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled state of-the-art service to patients under one roof, supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure
“Your case will be reviewed by BMT care team of JCI accredited hospital”
Treatment : Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant (Aplastic anaemia, Leukaemia, Sickle cell anaemia/Thalassemia, Other BMT)
Success Rate : 80-90%
Basic Package : 28000 USD - 30000 USD for matched sibling donor transplant
Total Stay in Hospital : 21 - 25 days in BMT unit
Total Stay in India : 1 week prior to transplant and 2-3 months post-transplant
Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) is typically recommended to treat certain medical conditions where the bone marrow is dysfunctional.
. Cancers like leukaemia, Myelo-dysplasia etc.
. Disease that affect the production of bone marrow cells like
. Aplastic anaemia (acquired or inherited)
. Other marrow failure states (ex. Congenital neutropenia, amega karyocytic thrombocyto-penia etc)
. Severe immunodeficiency syndrome's
. Sickle cell anaemia
. Thalassemia major
To look for options for allogenic bone marrow transplant HLA typing of patient and sibling should be performed.
If there is any sibling they should be tested for HLA typing. HLA typing of parents can be done as some time we are getting full match with parents. In case of non-availability of familial donor unrelated matched donor may be considered.
Most Important Pre-requisite: Stem cell donor (It could be HLA matched sibling/ Parents: HLA typing of patient and sibling/ Parents is needed to identify suitable donor)
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION:
USD 18-22 approx per day basis including breakfast and 1 pick and 1 drop to hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on the basis of requirement. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long term stays due to health problems coming from abroad. Our rooms are suitable for cooking own meals and meeting other personal needs of our guests.
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.