Ahmet Tunç Özdemir, M.D. Urooncologist in Florence Nightingale Hospital Istanbul | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Urooncologist in Istanbul. He graduated from Gazi University Faculty of Medicine in 1998. In 2004, he received his Urology Specialization from Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital 1st Urology Clinic. He worked at Ankara Atatürk Training and Research Hospital between 2007-2009. In 2009-2011, he received active applied training and qualification certificates in the fields of Robotic Urology and Urooncology at the European Institute of Oncology (Istituto Europeo di Oncologia-Milan Italia). He continued to work in Ankara Atatürk Training and Research Hospital between 2011-2013.
Receiving the title of Associate Professor in 2013, he started to work as an Associate Professor at Yeditepe University Faculty of Medicine Urology Department between 2013-2018. He received the title of Professor in 2018. Currently, Prof. He works as a doctor and is the General Secretary of the Prostate Cancer Association.
He studied robotic surgery in Paris and Belgium in 2005. In March 2005, Florence Caglayan, Turkey’s first robotic urologic surgery program took place at the team started the Nightingale Hospital. It made its first robotic sacrocolpopexy operations in Turkey in June 2008. In 2008, he worked in USA NC Wake Forest University in the fields of endourology and advanced robotic surgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit prefer country, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission (Embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.