We have a full-fledged Heart surgery care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues provide a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled state of-the-art service to patients under one roof, supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure.
“Your case will be reviewed by Heart surgery care team of JCI accredited hospital”
Treatment : MVR
Success Rate : 99%
Basic Package : 7500/8500 USD (Tissue/Mechanical)
Total Stay in Hospital : 7-8 days.
Total Stay in India : 18 days
The patient needs to undergo detailed evaluation including CAG and based on the results further treatment plan will be decided.
What is CAG (Coronary Angiography)?
Blockages prevent your heart from getting oxygen and important nutrients. This procedure is used to diagnose coronary heart disease and coronary microvascular disease after chest pain, sudden cardiac arrest, or abnormal results from tests such as an electrocardiogram (EKG) of the heart or an exercise stress test. It is important to detect blockages because over time they can cause chest pain, especially with physical activity or stress, or a heart attack. If you are having a heart attack, coronary angiography can help your doctors plan your treatment.
After Coronary angiography, your doctor will remove the catheter, possibly use a closure device to close the blood vessel, and close and bandage the opening on your arm, groin, or neck. You will stay in the hospital for a few hours or overnight.
What is MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement)?
Mitral Valve Replacement is a cardiac surgical procedure in which a patient’s affected mitral valve is replaced by either a mechanical or bio-prosthetic valve. Mitral valve replacement is performed when the valve becomes too tight (mitral valve stenosis) for blood to flow into the left ventricle, or too loose (mitral valve regurgitation) in which case blood can leak back into the left atrium and thereby back into the lung. After the surgery, the patient is monitored in the ICU for 2-3 days, then shifted to our post-operative ward where the stay is for about 5-6 days and then discharged.
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION:
USD 18-22 aaprox per day basis including breakfast and 1 pick and 1 drop to hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on the basis of requirement. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long term stays due to health problems coming from abroad. Our rooms are suitable for cooking own meals and meeting other personal needs of our guests.
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.