We have a full-fledged BMT care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues provide a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled state of-the-art service to patients under one roof, supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure.
“Your case will be reviewed by BMT care team of JCI accredited hospital”
Treatment : Bone Marrow or Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (Autologous/Allogenic/Haploidentical)
Success Rate : 80-90%
Basic Package :18000 USD - 35000 USD (APPROX)
Total Stay in Hospital : 21 - 25 days in BMT unit
Total Stay in India : 1 week prior to transplant and 2-3 months post-transplant
Bone marrow transplant (BMT) is the procedure that is used to replace the unhealthy bone marrow with new healthy bone marrow. Bone marrow is the soft fatty tissue inside the bones that is responsible for the production of blood cells. There are several medical conditions to which the bone marrow become dysfunctional and therefore needs to be replaced. Further there are multiple types of Bone marrow transplants based on the donor of the bone marrow or stem cells.
. T-Cell Depletion is mandating in haploidentical transplant.
. T-Cell Depletion can be done in two ways. INVIVO (T cell depleted by using high dose of chemotherapy inside the body) or INVITRO T cell depletion (T cell depletion by using a machine outside the body). Both these modalities have their advantages and disadvantages. Choice depends on a number of patient and donor related factors.
. Cancers like leukaemia, Myelo-dysplasia etc.
. Disease that affect the production of bone marrow cells like
. Aplastic anaemia (acquired or inherited)
. Other marrow failure states (ex. Congenital neutropenia, amega karyocytic thrombocyto-penia etc)
. Severe immunodeficiency syndrome's
. Sickle cell anaemia
. Thalassemia major
.Cancers Like :
. Wilm's Tumor
. Multiple Myeloma etc.
. It can also be used to treat various autoimmune diseases the commonest indication being multiple sclerosis.
. Dedicated operating theaters customized for transplant surgeries
. Dedicated state-of-the art intensive care units
. Specialty blood bank facilities
. High end laboratories for all tests & investigations
. Diagnostic and Radiology facilities which include 64 slice CT scanners, 3 Tesla MRI machines, high-end ultrasound facilities.
. Dedicated wards and rooms for transplant patients
. Counsellors and Transplant Co-ordinators to take care of all your needs
. Dedicated helplines and unit managers to take care of your treatment needs and requirements
. Dedicated and trained nursing staff for your pre-operative and post-operative care.
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION:
USD 18-22 aaprox per day basis including breakfast and 1 pick and 1 drop to hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on the basis of requirement. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long term stays due to health problems coming from abroad. Our rooms are suitable for cooking own meals and meeting other personal needs of our guests.
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.